Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPIDERMAN :SHATTERED DIMENSIONS...HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS RAD!

I recently borrowed "BAT MAN ARKUM ASYLUM" for the PS3, I beat just in time for GOD OF WAR 3 and it was a really well put together game. My only problem with it is that it became a little bit repeatative at times but all in all very fun. I was not sure if this SUPER HERO game could be topped, definitely not by rival comic company MARVEL.
Marvel as a company lost a lot of my interest as a company when they teamed up with Disney, who I dislike very much. 99% of the product they produce is garbage and I hate to see what they have in store for my favorite childhood super heros.
I have been ignoring a lot of Marvels products, Ironman 2 does look hype but for the most part...I just do not care.
Then I saw this trailer... and it looks unreal, restore the faith... RESTORE THE FAITH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment