Tuesday, December 29, 2009

James Cameron is a asshole!

For the most part Aliens and the Terminator movies were pretty damn cool flicks.
I have not seen Avatar yet, it looks interesting but from what I have been told it is some real basic story telling. That is ok with me, I am going for action, eye candy and battle sequences not academy award performances.
This guy, as you will hear asks James Cameron to sign his Avatar poster. Is the guy going to put it on ebay and sell it...so what if he did? He paid money to watch his movie and he sees James Cameron and gets called an asshole for wanting his autograph?
I will see your movie but not because you did it, I enjoy science fiction and 3d...George Lucas the raper of childhood memories  could have made it, and I would go.
Get off your high horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment