Friday, December 4, 2009

Jesse Ventura Walks Off The Opie & Anthony Show!

I agree with Jesse Venture 100%, I do not know who this guy is but I can't agree with him at all.
He says he feels America was attacked by a nation,  what nation, I THOUGHT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK?
Was it Iraq... the place where they found no WMD's, but this is the one place they attacked and spent billions of tax payers money.
Now we got Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan fighting a war to battle terrorism and we were never attacked.
This mouth piece needs to listen to some prison planet,  maybe learn a little more about what is going on before he flaps his yap.
I do not believe the government at all, mine, yours, a white one a black one... they are all liars.
People are dieing in a war they say is for our freedom, I can NOT sit back and watch bloodshed on the news and agree with that.
I have read and seen enough evidence to know this is was not just a terrorist attack. Like they say "The trusth shall set you free" you better believe that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment