Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My fake movie trailer

I am always toying with ideas and love messing around with imovie 09. I kept seeing people making some really cool fake trailers on Youtube and wanted to do my own.
I have been toying with a story I want to turn into a comic book, or maybe a animated movie if I can find he right tools.
The story is about my future Great Grandson who is labeled a criminal after he kills the leader of a Super Hero team. He is on the run from super heros,  super villains, the government...everybody! Yet he has lots of bizarre help along the way. The planet must maintain order at all cost, anything opposed is a threat and will be banished.
He religiously follows an outdated astrology book, and he  gave himself the name "THE AQUARIUS".
The story has more dept to it...lots more, I just dont want to give it all away.
I took clips from THX-1138 one of my fav. movies, demon knight, highlander, and dark city.

The trailer would be considered a teaser as it does not give much away.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment