Monday, December 28, 2009

NEW DVDS!

BOXING DAY SALES!!!

FAMILY GUY STAR WARS is pretty funny, I laughed quite a bit and so did my g/f, and she laughs at nothing! But I think I would have preferred to have bought this used or maybe even rented it. Mind you it was on sale and I have not treated myself to much in the past few months. By far the best line is when Lois as princess Leia is watching Peter as Han being lowered to be frozen in carbonite.
I did not think it was as funny as the 1st one which mocked A NEW HOPE something evil.
Family guy fans will love it, Star Wars fans will love it...I give it a 6/10.

Rockit Robinhood
This is a old low budgeted Canadian cartoon that has been around since the 1960s. Ralph Bakshi of WIZARDS and FRITZ THE CAT fame produced a few episodes. This DVD contains no special features, or remastering which is a little bit disappointing, I would have like to have heard more about this show.
Still I think its a great show, I enjoy cheesy shit!

The Thing
Sci-fi/horror at its best, great movie and its really gross.
No CGI back in 81 and that should not be  a factor in viewing this movie, its GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment