Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GANGSTA VS 67 year old war vet...

1st off fuck you gangsta bitches, you talk shit, you only have strength in numbers and you love to intimidate. I see you assholes walking around the mall acting hard...in large groups may I add. You scare old people, families,  kids who are legitimately shopping and not loitering in a food court.
I stare all of you in the eyes with a screw face...I pray for you well being if you decide to step up and do something stupid cuz if I get the chance...I will bite your ear off and wipe my ass with it.
I have met TRUE gangstas... they are total opposites of you and I respect how they live their lives. I am willing to bet they would have ignored this guy, or not taken the route this guy took...
Learn it!!!



This dude could be white, yellow, brown, pink... he needed to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment