Friday, April 16, 2010

Lack of updates...

Sorry man, it is nice to see people do visit this blog daily. The visits range from 80 to 150 visits per day which is cool. I know some blogs generate like a 1000 hits within a hour, and some people pay cash to get there blog noticed... I just do this for fun, and it is a learning experience for me.
I am not much of a T.V. watcher, so I surf the net a few hours a night and post what I find during those hours. Music, pictures, news... I try not to post the obvious stuff unless I find it interesting.
Anyways... I am in the works of making a blog for Rattailfilms  and I am going to be helping a friend and up and coming Hip Hop artist N.RAINA with getting all his hard work on the internet.
Not to mention I am on a computer all day... so my updates may not be as frequent, but still will happen.
Thanks for the visits, hope you all enjoy and tell your friends!
Not to mention... I get a lil worn out at a keyboard all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment