Friday, July 23, 2010

Best North American robot shows...

In my opinion all the best do come from Japan, but we did have some pretty cool shows made here.


This show MEGAS XLR lasted just one year from 2004 to 2005, I loved it because it paid homage to a lot of shows I use to watch growing up. The characters were O.K., it was a comical show and poked fun at the cheesiness of those old Japanese robot shows.
This episode is titled "Coop D'etat" features robots similar  to several 70s-era super robots shows, the two most obvious being  MANZINGER Z and RAIDEEN who are voiced by Peter Cullen and Frank Welker who voiced Optimus Prime and Megatron of the Transformers cartoon. You can see other robots that look like Gai-king, Dangaurd Ace and others...



This show is pretty awesome also... but I can't embed any videos, but they have full episodes on YOUTUBE... I wouldnt mind grabbing the DVD on this...
BIG GUY AND RUSTY

No comments:

Post a Comment